A healthy snack/breakfast snack that can help you feel better and fill your body with proper nutrients. In this breakfast bowl, we will be adding Chia seeds. These tiny seeds are loaded with essential nutrients like omega-3s, calcium, potassium and magnesium.
1. 1 cup rolled oats
2. 1½ cup vanilla almond milk or any milk of your choice
3. ¼ cup Greek vanilla yogurt
4. 1 teaspoon of honey
5. 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
6. ¼ cup fresh blackberries
7. ¼ cup fresh raspberries
8. 2 Tablespoons mixed nuts like almonds, walnut, hazelnuts
9. 1 teaspoon dried cranberries
10. ½ teaspoon roasted pumpkin seeds
1. Add the oats, milk, vanilla yogurt, honey, chia seeds into a bowl and mix well
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours so that the oats become soft and smooth.
3. After refrigerated, stir the oats and add on the toppings ( blackberries, raspberries, nuts, dried cranberries, roasted pumpkin seeds)