Do your kids think there are monsters lurking under their beds? Or they won’t allow you to switch off their bedroom light because they are afraid of the dark?
These DIY items might be just what they need!
Glow-in-the-dark Planetary System Decoration
You can make these room decorations according to your children interests! This one is for the child who loves outer space.
– Foam board
– Glow-in-the-dark paint
– Clear string
– Paint brush
– Planetary cut outs (2 x 8 pieces)
– Satay Stick
1. Paste the cut outs on the foam board and cut the foam board accordingly.
2. Paint the planets with glow-in-the-dark paint.
3. Pierce a hole in each planet decoration.
4. Coil the string through the holes, pulling it through all the other planets.
Aquarium Night Lamp
In the day, it can sit on the side table as decoration, but switch it on at night and it becomes a night lamp.
– Mason jar
– Blue food colouring
– Submersible LED light
– Aquarium decorations
1. Put some gravel as the base of the aquarium.
2. Add underwater plants and animals to your liking.
3. Pour blue water into the aquarium.
4. Finally, glue the LED light to the cap of the mason jar and screw the cap shut.