Gubahan – Ferrero Rocher Bouquet
Weddings can be very expensive and sticking to your budget can be a challenge that is why many couples are torn, what do you splurge on or save on? Here’s a smart way to save money on your wedding – customize your gubahan.
1. 1 flower vase, choose a colour that matches your wedding theme
2. 1 Styrofoam ball that fits the top of the vase
3. 1 Box Ferrero Rocher Chocolates
4. Wrapping paper of different colours, again based on your theme
9. Glue gun
1. Envelope the ball with wrapping paper, it should look like a giant lollipop.
2. Glue the ball on top of the vase.
3. Use a toothpick to put a stem on the chocolates.
4. Place the chocolates into the ball, starting from the center then to the corners and just cover the entire ball with chocolates.
5. Cut the wrapping papers into squares
6. Fold the coloured paper like a flower, tape it and attach to a toothpick
7. Fill up the empty spaces with the paper flowers and some curly ribbons.
8. To finish the look, place it over a gold trimmed tray for that added touch of elegance.